Adventures in Paper Cutting Series 7 celebrates the power of words! Follow Emma Boyes' paper cutting templates using a scalpel and cutting mat to create a hand-cut affirmation, then stand back and admire your artistry!
This latest pad in the Adventures in Paper Cutting series is packed with original designs based around positive and inspirational words and phrases. Featuring fun and quirky sayings such as 'If we are what we eat, then I'm awfully sweet' and messages including 'Home is wherever I'm with You', this A4-sized paper craft pad also contains a practice sheet of simple designs to refresh your skills. The templates range from beginner level, intermediate and advanced designs, so there's something for everyone.
There are three copies of each of the 12 designs, so a total of 36 paper cutting templates – so you don't need to worry about making a mistake, plus you can cut each design for yourself AND gift to a lucky friend!
• A4 pad of paper cutting templates to hand cut at home:
• 12 original paper cutting designs by Emma Boyes
• Each design repeated three times – so you can gift, one keep one ... and one just incase!
• A total of 36 ready-to-cut templates:
Beginner: 3 x Bloom, 3 x Grow, 3 x Hello Sunshine, 3 x Love
Intermediate: 3 x Be Kind, 3 x Mighty Oaks, 3 x Home, 3 x We Are What We Eat
Advanced: 3 x Stay Home and Craft, 3 x She Believed She Could, 3 x Good Friends, 3 x Home is Wherever I'm with You
• Includes a practice sheet and paper cutting top tips
• Printed on high quality 170gsm paper
• Made in the UK